Wednesday 7 August 2013

Met New girl her name...(secert)

Hello peeps yess its me again Brett...Today and i mean 7/7/2013 I met a new fren pretty more like an acquaintance but the fun thing meeting her is I will never be bored chatting with her even though it is bored a bit  :3 but I'm telling you its fun!!! Today is just the second day I see her in facebook >.< it was fun. We actually met each other in Instagram...Live is much more easier with modern technology. Yess lets contiune, I started my conversation by spamming her by liking all her pics!!! She's cute awesome and so on. After 10000 spams we finally start chatting on facebook its fun talking with her.I will tell you more bout my life my remember to follow lahh my face :( sad already no followers at all!!!!She looks like this Freaking cute hahhaha>.<



No comments:

Post a Comment