Wednesday 7 August 2013

I LOVE YOU

I can’t move, why am I getting heavier?As I’m inside of the corner of your heart, yeah want to touch you but I’m in this black darkness keep setting down in this same place, in that place, yeah I’m getting more and more forgotten inside of you Inside this love that always lingers.

What can I do to remove this anger and I feel like every minute is just to be with you please accept me as part of your life...Please girl....
When I see you I start being crazy!!!! you are always thinking about me. You are the one making me crazy lets be together if not what was this meant to be? I can't get you off my mind...So baby take my hand and don't let go....Girl this is not an accident is just meant to be so please accept it I lOVE YOU!!! <3 <3 <3 <3


No comments:

Post a Comment