Wednesday 7 August 2013

What is love?

Making a day feel like a minute,With you I'm the main character in the movie.As I'm about to film an action scene to come and see you, as if I've become a hero.You're perfect I imagined....how would it be if we are together??If only you say okay everything will be perfect, Oh baby. i lost my mind the moment when I saw you, escept you everything get slow motion. Tell me if this is love.Fighting, crying, hugging.
Tell me if this is love. All the guys in the world are jealous of me. they must be jealous of me to death, for having you. Even when moon goes down then sun nothing will change that. You will find out that I'm the guy you can trust. I don't know why when you are beside me everything goes bright and I've become a better guy for you...So tell me What is Love?

No comments:

Post a Comment