Wednesday 14 August 2013

My target for myself! :)

Hello it's me who else Brett....yeahh its been awhile....Today's post will be about My target for myself to a girl!!!It happens much like this...I am a boy who changes my taste on a girl or maybe my love on her.I can only put my full feelings on a girl if I am with her!!! :) Other than that its difficult for me to like one girl forever...As for my age things become harder as life goes.....My cousin told me to like that girl for at least a year so that was my target...and I hope to reach it... :) She doesn't know I like her but I always care for her....Eventhough we don't meet each other in real life before but I will like her...till I feel like I have to give up :( So girl if you know I'm writting this to you??don't be afraid and shy or whatever I just like you maybe things change and human change but I CAN TELL YOU THAT I WILL LIKE YOU Start from ?/?/2013 till ?/?/2014 unless we don't talk but I won't let others affect me. My heart is only to one and thats you. <3 <3 <3. I don't wanna break our friendship so I never tell you that I like you so lets keep it this way .....Love ya <3 <3 <3




By,
_BR9                                 =I'm writting to.....
                                                                                 ......you=

No comments:

Post a Comment